Please visit our new kit selection wizard here
Most inventory in stock with free shipping for a limited time and while supplies last. Need it right away? Call or contact us for availability.
Our RV Skirting kits are perfect for your travel trailer, 5th wheel, or motorcoach. Simply select the kit that matches the manufacturer stated size of your RV – this includes the bumper and hitch.
*For example, an Airstream International Signature 27FB would need a Medium Skirt Kit at it’s 27′.
Our engineers double check every order to make sure you’ve got the right set for your trailer.
Not sure? Call the RV skirting experts at 833-475-4787 to speak with with one of our RV Skirting engineers.
Every kit comes with the following:
- Our heavy duty RV Skirt carry and storage bag
- 800W electric air pump that inflates and deflates your camper skirting system
- Skirt tubes – these tubes are the core of the AirSkirts system
- Skirt patches (purchase PVC cement at your local hardware store in the unlikely event of a puncture)
- Owner’s Manual
- Foam material (used if your RV has sharp edges or screws underneath)
If you have a 2-axle or greater trailer, you may also wish to add a Tire Wedge set. For two-axle trailers with an enclosed wheel well add two tire wedges for the bottom of each wheel set. For exposed wheels, add four tire wedges to insulate the top and bottom of each tire set.
With AirSkirts RV skirting has never been easier – just choose the right kit – we guarantee it will fit.